Recognition

Friday, June 1, 2018

Joy Clair June Challenge - with Inspirational Arrows & Crackle Background


Hello and welcome!  Today I have a card for the Joy Clair June Challenge
Here's the optional theme:


You don't have to use the theme because Joy Clair challenges are always Anything Goes!

For my card I used Joy Clair Inspirational Arrows and Joy Clair Crackle Background stamps with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and Simon Says Barely Beige ink.  I cut the main panel with a Gina Marie Designs Wonky rectangle die and adhered it to the card base with 4 silver brads and some fun foam.  I used patterned paper from the Pink Paisley "Sweet Freedom" paper pack, including the flag.  I added lots of sparkle with a gel pen to the starts and arrows.

Here's a closer view:


I had a lot of fun using these Joy Clair stamps and I hopefully, I've inspired you with my creation!

Thanks so much and I hope you will find time to join our June Challenge!
I can't wait to see what you make!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful patriotic card. Love that flag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute stamp set, love what you have done with it. Awesome background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patriotic card with the flag and arrows! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Angie! This is a wonderful card with fabulous design. I love the patriotic mood which was expressed beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete