Recognition

Monday, June 11, 2018

Joy Clair Born to Sparkle - Create Inspire and Shine


Hello and welcome!

I'm over the on the Joy Clair Blog today with a fun sparkly creation using the brand new release stamp set called "Born to Sparkle".  This set is full of fun sentiments and lots of sparkle!

Here's a look at the stamp set:


For my card I started with a piece of white card stock and stamped the sparkle and sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink then cut it out with a  circle die.

Next I took a piece of patterned paper with lots of pop and sparkle from a paper pack by Pink Paislee called "Sweet Freedom."  I cut the same partial circle out of it and added in my white piece.  Then I took silver glitter Nuvo Drops and added the all over so there is so much sparkle and shine.  It's hard to capture just how shiny this card it in the pictures!


To finish my card I took some silver laminate (on a roll) and added it to card stock then cut it down to A2 card size.  I trimmed my stamped panel and another black piece and matted them all together on top of a top folding white card base.  I love all the sparkle on this card and I can see myself using this new set "Born to Sparkle" a lot in the future!  It's just so fun!



Thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and it looks like fireworks sparklers for the Fourth too!

    ReplyDelete