Recognition

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Hello Lovely with Shimmer and Shine


Hello and welcome!

I watercolored this lovely image from Concord & 9th with Zigs, a paint brush and lots of water.  I added lots of shine with both a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and with a gellyroll Glitter pen.

Here a closer look at the shine:


It's very hard to pick up just how shiny it is but I tried with 2 more pictures:



Lastly I hand drew a frame around the image and added clear droplets (some from Papertrey Ink and others from Studio Katia) in flower centers and scattered across the front of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:



  




12 comments:

  1. Your blooms are just gorgeous and I love the partial framing of them. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blossoms are awesome with those colors and all the shimmer and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is so beautiful and fresh - I love it! Your coloring and sparkle details on the flowers are amazing! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Angie! Love all that shimmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Angie. Love the glittery goodness

    ReplyDelete
  6. too much adorable here Angie
    love how you coloring
    love the shimmery
    and love the font too
    adorable card Miss lady
    this is my winner for my eyes
    Many thanks for joining us this time at Sunday Stamps
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful, love the coloring on the wonderful flower
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your painted flowers are lovely. Great design with the frame. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring on your flowers and I love your frame! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. I love this stamp every single time I see it in use. :) And the glitter is perfect, not too much, but just perfectly sparkly! Thanks so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete