Recognition

Friday, June 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies June Challenge Bday Wishes

Hello everyone!  I'm here today with my last DT post for Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with Dies Challenge for June!  I've had so much fun being on this team and will be continuing on my other HLS teams, but stepping down from ATG w/ Dies and really appreciate Kylie allowing me to start with HLS on this team!


For my card, I used the following supplies:

Bo Bunny Patterned Paper - Bella Rose
Dies R Us - Zig Zag Potted Plant
Winnie & Walter - Birthday die
Winne & Walter "wishes" from The Big The Bold The Season stamp set
Black card stock
Versafine Clair Ink
Zig Clean Color Markers

Here's a closer view:



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will have a chance to play in the challenge!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

1 comment: