Recognition

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Wishing You Strength


Hello and welcome - I'm here with my last card for the day!

This one was made with goodies I won from So Suzy Stamps!
The flower was a free with purchase and the sentiment was one I liked so much I put it in my cart twice!  Wow, what was I thinking!  Anyway I plan to send the extra one to a dear crafty friend!

I used Hero Arts Sea Glass ink with a Clarity Stencil brush, Papertrey Ink striped paper, Versafine Clair ink, and Zig Clean Color Markers.  Lastly I added lots of sparkle with a sparkle pen, the sprayed the whole front of the card with shimmer spray!  Boy does it sparkle in real life!

Here's a view more views where you can see some of the sparkle I sprayed on the whole card!





Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and love the pretty flowers and sentiment. And, I have bought two of one supply also so don't feel bad. I have two dies exactly the same now. LOL

    ReplyDelete