Recognition

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Just Us Girls Photo Challenge #442 - It's Time to Shine!


Hello and welcome!  There's a brand new challenge starting today over at the Just Us Girls blog!

Nancy is our host and here is the lovely photo she has chosen:



Love that sunflower!  Hope you can join JUGS this week on this fun challenge!
Stop by the blog to see all the DT inspiration and also our lovely guest designer, Patty Kehl too!

For my card I stamped Unity Angie's Girls "Sunshine Girl" stamp and sentiment on a piece of card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and heat embossed it in clear.  Then I colored it with lots of different brands of markers to get just the look I wanted.  I cut the piece down and added it to a teal polka dotted paper lined the top and bottom edges in black and added yellow and white striped strips down the left and right side.  Lastly I adhered it to a card base and added lots of shine with a sparkle pen to the flowers.  Here's a closer view:





I love this stamp because it's so cheerful!  Hope you can participate in this week's JUGS Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!




I will also enter this in:

YNS Color Challenge #90
(I used yellow, orange and green.)

8 comments:

  1. This image is so perfect for this challenge Angie! Love that you colored her shirt teal to match our colors of JUGS too. Terrific job and have a fabulous weekend! All it's suppose to do here is rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image, the sunflowers, the message: a lovely, inspiring combination! Perfect for a young girl, ready to step out into the world...
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored image and such a sweet design!!

    Thank you for your warm welcome this month! I have enjoyed my time as a guest on your terrific team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerful is the word I was going to use to describe your card too, Angie. You've colored the image beautifully and I love the patterned paper around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colouring Angie. Love the image and layout is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that image and your perfect coloring of it! So pretty paired with the polka dots and stripes! Those sunflowers are so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inspired card -- I really like the girl, she is really fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Thanks for linking up with the Your Next Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete