Recognition

Friday, May 11, 2018

Joy Clair is Teaming up with Coffee Lovers Blog! Coffee Is Always a Good Idea!



Hello and welcome!
We are collaborating with Coffee Loving Cardmarker's Blog using Joy Clair stamps!
Both design teams have made coffee themed cards to inspire you, so grab a cup o joe and enjoy the hop!  (Plus if you comment on the blogs, you could win a gift card!!!!)



The fun list for the hop is down below!
I hope you can visit all the blogs and leave some love!

For my card I used one of my favorite coffee sets:  Joy Clair Coffee Quotes stamp set.

First I took a card base and folded it in half.  Then I took a Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle die and cut it out of the front of the card.  I cut a smaller size from plaid paper that I received in an older Simon Says Stamp Kit and a larger one from black.  I inserted the black piece through the front opening and attached it to the inside of the card.

I stamped the sentiment from  Joy Clair Coffee Quotes stamp set in black ink and adhered it to the black piece.  I cut a bunch of hearts using the Simon Says Heart Breeze die out of gold laminate paper that I adhered to card stock and cut strips of the plaid paper.  Then I arrange the strips and gold hearts and adhered them with liquid glue.

Here's a view with the top of the card open:



And one more close up view:



Be sure to stop by the rest of the DT's blogs and leave a comment to try to win some goodies!

Angie Cimbalo (you are here!)

The more blogs you comment on, the better your chances are to win!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

31 comments:

  1. Angie, this is so sweet! I love the addition of the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card , love the plaid, nice contrast to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cutout/window, the plaid, and ofcourse, the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! And the plaid paper! Thanks for participating in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and I love the plaid paper you used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's that wonderful plaid again. Love the window look, and I love the design. This is an awesome card, I'm pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the plaid. I matches the colors of the logo perfectly! The little hearts work perfectly with the stamp too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an awesome card! I love that you don't have to worry about stamping a sentiment on the outside as well as the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool design! and always #madforplaid! Love this and it is fun hopping along with all of you at Joy Clair! Thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layers, plaid paper and the gold hearts. Such a pretty card Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coffee is always a good idea! haha! ain't that the truth especial when your making cards! WooHoo! Absolutely beautiful color choices that you used here! And I really like the design of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Angie. Love the idea of the layered window.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card and I too like the whole look of it.
    Great idea about die cutting the front and matching the inside with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen to that sentiment. Adore the plaid and the pretty inset! So inspiring...I am pinning! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Fantastic addition of the plaid paper and window to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great CAS card and
    so fun because you cut the rectangle out
    of the front panel. It adds interest and leaves white space without being too difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute design. I like the plaid paper and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're SO right! Coffee IS always a good idea, and I think I'll go brew up another right now. Thanks for this fun inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabulous! Love the plaid with the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the window in the card front and the layering! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely and delicious card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card Angie, as usual!!! I love the concept!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card :)) So lovely, so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet card, Angie. Love the patterned paper, too.

    ReplyDelete