Recognition

Monday, May 28, 2018

CAS You Float My Boat!


Hello and welcome!

Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day today!

I had a little bit of time to play in the cave and I made this card with a couple of challenges in mind:


  

I used one of the new Lawn Fawn "Stitched Wave Borders" dies to cut a panel of card stock that I inks with lots of different colors of Distress Inks in blues and greens.  The stamp set used is Lawn Fawn's "Float my Boat" and the boat was paper pieced with paper from "Ahoy There" paper pack from Carta Bella.  I used some Navy ink to stamp the sentiment and boat.

Here's a closer view:


And one last view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. CAS and awesome. Such a cute little sea scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great CAS card! Love your inking on the water! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete