Recognition

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Refuel My Soul


Hello and welcome!

I made a card using Paper Smooches cross dies, MFT edge border die and a sentiment from the Joy Clair stamp set called "Refuel My Soul."

I plan to send this to my dear SIL who is battling breast cancer and has just finished her chemo treatments and is now preparing for surgery.  She is so strong and brave and I admire her so much.

I'm hoping this will bring a smile to her face!

Here's another view:



Other supplies used were:
Silver glitter paper
Watercolor paper colored with Lindy's Magicals and water
Memento Black Ink

Thanks for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

  

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful entry into our challenge. Love that glittery cross. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, Angie! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week and hoping for the best possible recovery for your SIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, and that greeting is awesome. Clean and simple, and it says it all. Great border die cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most beautiful CAS design. I love the beautiful cross with that color and the glitter. The border die cut looks wonderful on the card. And, that is a lovely sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully CAS with that touch of glitter to add sparkle to the receiver's day. Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card for your friend. She will appreciate it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete