Recognition

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Joy Clair April Challenge with Springtime Flowers & Faith Quotes

Hello and welcome!  I'm here today with an inspiration card for our new April Challenge over at the Joy Clair blog using Joy Clair stamps!




The challenges are always "Anything Goes" but you can also choose to be inspired by our monthly graphic.  Here's the inspiration if you would like to use it:




For my card, I used Joy Clair Spring Time Flowers and Joy Clair Faith Quotes from their Color By Faith Bible Journaling series.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils, then add black dots with a black marker.  I cut the top panel with an MFT edge border die, then I adhered it to the card base.
Lastly I added gems to the flower centers.  Here's a close up view:




Hope you like it and I also hope you will join us in this month's challenge for April at the Joy Clair blog.  I had so much fun creating with the Joy Clair Spring Time Flowers and Joy Clair Faith Quotes from their Color By Faith Bible Journaling series.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Click HERE to see all the fun inspiration from the design team using stamps from Joy Clair stamps

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. This is so magnificent! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Your flowers look amazing, love the design too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The scalloped edge gives much elegance to those lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete