Recognition

Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy Little Stampers May Watercolor Challenge - Optional CAS


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with my DT card for the May Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge!
Here's the optional twist - CAS!  You don't have to do the twist, to enter, only if you want to!


For my card I watercolored a piece of card stock with Distress Inks and then die cut the leaves using MFT Layered Leaves dies.  The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers "Perfectly Succulent" stamp set.  Lastly I added a thin strip of black and white paper and added Nuvo Jewel drops in colors to match the leaves.  Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope you will have time to play this month in the HLS Watercolor Challenge!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous CAS design Angie and the little droplets are a perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS card! It's perfect, Angie !! I love the colors of the leaves, beautifully contrast with the black color. I also love your krolpe Nuvo Jevel, they are incredibly complementing the card.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card Angie. Love the black strip on the side. Gorgeous coloured leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colours you got for your leaves. The black is so dark and it really helps everything pop. Those drops are amazing. Perfectly CAS - I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully CAS! Those drops match your colours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete