Recognition

Sunday, March 18, 2018

What's the Buzz?


Hello and welcome! 

I made one more card today for my stash!

I used "Gina K Designs Friends till the End" stamp set and "Avery Elle Sending You" stamp set.

I colored it with Zig clean color markers and added lots of sparkle with Gelly Roll sparkle pen and Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  The scalloped circle die is from my stash.  I also used cut pieces of "Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds" dies to make the light blue clouds behind the bee after masking it off.
I added black Nuvo drops for the bee's eyes to make them bigger!

Here's another view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet bee and sentiment, and I like how you've clustered everything in the corner. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you framed this sweet scene! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete