Recognition

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Just Us Girls Word Week #430 Balloons


Hello and welcome!  There's a new challenge over at Just Us Girls hosted this week by Maria and she has chosen the word:  Balloons


How fun is that?  Hope you can participate this week! 

Both of my cards were made with balloons dies from Serendipity Stamps called Party Balloons,
border dies from MFT and Simon Says, Celebrate word die from MFT, Distress Inks with a Winnie and Walter Creative Screening (stencil) called Peppermint Zone, and card stocks and paper from Gina K Designs.  I like both cards, can't really decide which I like best!

Do you have a favorite?


Here's my second card:


I always need birthday cards so I'm happy I was able to make 2 of this style for my stash!

Hope you will find the time this week to join us over at JUGS!
Our guest this month is Stef Perry!
Can't wait to see your projects!





12 comments:

  1. Celebration happening over both versions of your cards, Angie! The bold balloons paired with the pop-of-colour background stenciling is eye-catching, as are the designs you've created. Two happy people receiving these for their birthdays! They'll adore these, as do I!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are too fabulous! Gorgeous color combo too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your balloon cards and that colorful swirly background. Looks great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colour with the bold black and white. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using the Peppermint Swirl stencil worked out perfectly for a nice soft background in contrast to the black die cuts. Both cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Angie I just love that soft stenciled background for your balloons. Great finish with the black and white strips. Really draws your eye into the balloons and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both! These are so wonderfully graphic with a touch of elegance with the black. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards really celebrate the background and they are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh I love your cards! So bold but with that pretty soft stenciled background...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I'm partial to black and white stripe but both card are wonderful, Angie. The stencil adds such movement to the card and the balloons pop of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE!!!!!!!! Oh, that background! How creative are you! Super cards Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these! That background is awesome and I love the bold black!

    ReplyDelete