Recognition

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Just Us Girls Color Challenge #432 - You Matter to Me




Hello and welcome!  Here's my design team card for the new challenge Color Week, hosted by Nancy!
Look at these awesome colors she picked!


Stop by the JUGS challenge and see all the inspiration from our guest Stef and the whole team!

For my card I used Concord & 9th's Blooms Fill-Ins with inks in the challenge colors.  I used the dies to cut the sentiment and the ribbon slits on the side, then put in a piece of Gina K Designs black gingham through the slots and adhered it to the back.  The sentiment panel is popped up on foam tape for dimension.  Lastly I cut out lots of silver accents with the tiny die using silver glitter paper and put them all around the top of the card.


Here's another view:

I hope you will have time to join the fun this week at JUGS!  
Can't wait to see you creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




I will also enter this in:
All Sorts Challenge #459

11 comments:

  1. WOW! What a wonderful background you created Angie! The added sparkle of leaves works really well! I also love the gingham ribbon! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bg stamping - the added texture is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very gorgeous! What a wonderful floral design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, this is amazing! Those colors worked perfectly on this. I have been trying so hard to resist getting that set, but I think I am weakening even more after seeing this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my yes, you are making me want to pull out that stamp set. I haven't really done it justice yet. Love you have used it for this color challenge, well done!!! I think I need to pin for future reference!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower pattern in the background and uplifting sentiment are wonderful! Love the touch of glitter with the die cut leaf branches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect splash of sparkle for our 'Bring on the Bling' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Absolutely gorgeous! I don't have any of the C9 fill-in sets, but seeing your designs with them has me giving them second looks!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful card you have here Angie. Lots of work putting it together. That stamp is awesome and so detailed. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!! Love your use of the colors and that sparkle is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that stamp set, Angie, and every time I think I'll use it for a challenge someone beats me to it. I love it in the challenge colors with the added silver leaves.

    ReplyDelete