Recognition

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Just Us Girls #433 Photo Challenge


Thanks so much for stopping by my DT card for this week's Just Us Girls Challenge
Photo Week - here's our inspiration chosen by Bobby!


Here's a closer look at the photo:



I made a similar card to this one a few weeks ago, but I actually like this one a lot better because the cherry blossoms are colored the right color this time and they are coming from the left side which I think balances the card better.

I used a stamp from Power Poppy called "Blossoming Cherry" and the sentiment is from the same set.  I just love this image and it's so easy to make cards with!  I also love the sentiment because it has these cool dotted lines inside the font.  I used Zigs to color the flowers, added some more black dots with a fine tip marker and then cut the panel out with Wplus9 scalloped edge die.
Lastly I popped the top panel up on foam tape and added clear Nuvo drops.

Here's a closer view!


Can't wait to see what you are inspired to make this week!
Check out all the rules and inspiration HERE!
Thanks for stopping by!



18 comments:

  1. Soooooooo lovely!! Beautiful coloring Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those flowers and I love how they are coming off the side of your card! Its so pretty and so "spring-like". I'm ready for spring!! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored those pretty blossoms. This is so beautiful! Sure speaks of Spring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spray of blossom - wonderfully coloured and shaded! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cherry blossoms, Angie! Beautiful watercolouring ... love the mix of colours. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cherry blossoms are gorgeous, Angie! Love how they float in from the left and that scalloped edge! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have coloured those cherry blossoms Angie. Such a beautiful card with the scalloped die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you mentioned that earlier card, Angie, because I was thinking I had already commented on this design. ;) The coloring is wonderful and I can't believe how much those little black dots add to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful spray and your watercoloring is stunning-I love the colors you achieved! The scallop die cut border just adds lovely detail for your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just delightful, Angie. Love the addition of the scalloped edge too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love how you colored those flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those pretty flowers - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right or left these are fabulous blossoms! Aren't Nuvo drops the best thing ever!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cherry blossoms, Angie! Love the colours and the left-side arrangement!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing on those blossoms and I love your clean design. Very cool adding the little black dots giving this a real wow factor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very soft and pretty and perfectly CAS! so glad you played along with us at CIE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete