Hello and welcome! I'm here today with a design team card for the new March Challenge over at Joy Clair. The challenges are always "Anything Goes" but you can also choose to be inspired by our monthly graphic. Here's the inspiration if you would like to use it:
This month we are also collaborating with My Sweet Petunia and the Mini Misti!
Check out the details HERE!
For the month of March, make sure you leave comments on both the collaborative posts (that have this collaborative graphic below) on both the My Sweet Petunia Blog and the Joy Clair Blog and don't forget to comment on both their design team's blogs) for chances to win prizes!
Lovely outdoor scenes with so many beautiful shades of pink and yellow with just a touch of green.
I decided to use the newly released Joy Clair "Gnome is Where the Heart Is" stamp set. It's so adorable with those cute houses, and sweet little gnomes! Here's how I made my card:
1. Stamp sentiment, house and 2 gnomes on card front, then again on post-it notes for masking
2. Fussy cut the masks (or you can use the free SVG files that come free with every stamp set!)
3. Stamp the fence on either side of the house
3. Cut a cloud border template out of card stock and use it to make background clouds with an inking tool and blue ink (I used Distress Inks.)
4. Use green ink to make grass on the bottom
5. Remove masks and color your images. I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
6. Use a grassy border die (mine is by Lawn Fawn) to cut grass out of green dotted paper.
The dotted paper is from an old Simon Says Stamp kit.
7. Adhere grassy border to the bottom of card and trim edges
8. Die cut tiny hearts for the dots over the i's in the word "is" and one bigger heart for the left side of the house. (I used Simon Says Heart Breeze die for all the hearts)
Here's my card!
Hope you like it and I also hope you will join us in this month's challenge for March at the Joy Clair blog. I had so much fun creating with the Joy Clair "Gnome is Where the Heart is" stamp set!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Click HERE to see all the fun inspiration from the design team!
I will enter this in the Cards in Envy Challenge
& Simon Says Monday Challenge
Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #88