Recognition

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers ATG w/ Dies - It's Your Birthday Candles


Hello and welcome!   Hope your day is off to a great start!

I'm here with my DT card for the new Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!  




Here's a close up look at my card:


I used Happy Little Stampers "Bold Birthday Sentiments" stamp set (retired) along with a Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder. The dies I used for this card were Technique Tuesday "Many Candles", and Simon Says Stamp "Eyelet Arched Borders".  I colored the flames with Zig Clean Color Markers and a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  I hope you will join the fun at HLS ATG w/ Dies this month!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.



I will enter this in:
Always Birthday March Challenge
Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #327
Tic Tac Toe #038 (Bottom horizontal row)
  

8 comments:

  1. love the black and white of your card, very fun
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Always Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this....it's so classy. That border is perfect, and I love the black and white with just a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card design and perfect for any age or gender. I need to make use of that Cuttlebug folder more often too. I always forget about it. I love the way you used it with that fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fun black and white patterns - with the bright pop of yellow! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cas card here Angie. Love the black & white and the die angle finishing with the lighting of the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun birthday card, Angie. Love the black and white, which only makes those sparkly flames more fun! Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful Birthday card..Love the sparkly yellow flame in the black and white background. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete