Recognition

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Blue and White Bird Birthday Wishes



Hello and welcome!  Hope you are having a great Easter weekend!

I have a bird bday card for you today using "Cherry Blossom" large rubber stamp from Stampabilities.  I stamped and colored him with Zig Clean Color Brushes and cut him out with Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle.  I inked the edges with Distress Ink and then cut a little off one side.  I added striped paper to the left side of the card base, then added the rectangle.  Lastly I added some black dots and Nuvo drops in Caribbean Ocean.  Here's a closer view:



Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Easter weekend!


I will enter this in:



       

6 comments:

  1. What a great design! That is so gorgeous with the bird and the pretty blue flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love your sweet card and the funky layout! It works so well! I have those very same rectangle dies, but they were a gift and I didn't know who made them ...so thank you for that! So happy to have you with us in the gallery at Just Us Girls for Wild Card Week! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to change my hat! I meant to say Seize the Birthday! OOPS!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, great card.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bird and blooms are incredible pretty; a sign of Spring! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your design layout and coloring are spectacular on this lovely birthday card, Angie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete