Recognition

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Birthday Wishes with Your Next Stamp



Hello and welcome!  I had a little time to play today and made this fun birthday card!


YNS Supplies used:
I Ruff You stamp set
Sentiments 4
Circle Piercing Holes

I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, black and white card stock and patterned paper, and an MFT edge die from my stash.


Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Here's a close up of the sweet pup's shiny nose:



Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:

Always Fun Challenge #50
Penny Black March Challenge
YNS Color Challenge #85
I used lt blue, gray and brown

  

5 comments:

  1. A real fun card for our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and fun card with that darling pup on it. I love his shiny nose too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love the pierced circle and glittery nose!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete