Recognition

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Hello Dry Embossed Feathers


Hello and welcome!  Hope your weekend has been going great!  We had a few showers this morning and then a beautiful day!

I have a card here today made with a feather embossing folder.  I inked the folder with Hero Arts Ombre Ink and then ran it through my Big Shot with white card stock.  I cut the feathers out and added black dots all over the with a black marker.  Then I put them on a card base and stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle Canopy stamp set.  For the finishing touch I added just a few pink Nuvo Jewel drops.

Here's a couple of closer views:



I plan to enter this in:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a fab and creative way to use an embossing folder in a CAS way! Such a great example. The inked dots on the feathers look great and it is such a super design too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the effect of the feathers, so colourful and geometric. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about this technique! A great example and I love the colours you chose too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifullly embossed feathers. Love the ombre colour and the added dots. Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete