Recognition

Monday, February 19, 2018

Donut Thanks


Ok, so there's a little story behind this card I made today.  I work part time teaching orchestra at a Catholic HS nearby and once a month my HS students play at the All School Mass along with the choir.  It's a lot of work for these kids to learn extra music for these masses, so after each Mass, I have been buying them donuts from Dunkin' Donuts as a way to say thank you for all your extra work! 

I've been doing it for quite some time and the guy at the donut shop always recognizes me when I call.  He makes the 3 dozen donuts I pick up, so special each time for the kids.  In Oct., he make them orange and black - all Halloween looking and Christmas - green and red -looking in December.  Well this month, when we opened the boxes, all the donuts were heart shaped with pink and red frosting.  The kids are always so excited to see what he has done for them.  They wanted to send him a thank you card, so I told them I would make one and they could all sign it and I'll bring it to him when I pick up next month's donuts.

So here is our "Donut Thank You" card to give to a person who really goes above and beyond his job's requirement to make someone else's day special.  

People like this are what makes the world a better place! 


Supplies used:

Simon Says Stamp Thanks and border dies
The Paper Studio Donut Paper
Brown and white card stock from Gina K. Designs

Fast and easy card!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angie this is such a fabulous card to give to your Donut Guy and he will be so excited when he opens your 'sweet' card to see all the words of appreciation from your students. Lovely story behind it. You are such a caring giving person. Thank goodness I have had a coffee before seeing all those yummy coloured treats. Fabulous! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete