Recognition

Friday, February 16, 2018

Besties using Joy Clair Best Buds


Hello and Happy Friday!  I hope you are having a great day!

I made this cute little card using the new Joy Clair Best Buds stamps set - it has bunnies, turtles, cats, and mice buddies that are just so cute!  And there are sweet sentiments like this one:  "Besties"

I chose the bunnies for my card and stamped them on a panel, then masked them and water colored with Distress Inks.  I colored the bunnies with Zigs, added a little bit of shadow and then added little black butterflies from a Poppy Die in my stash.  Then I stamped the sentiment.

A fun and very easy card!  Here's a closer view:




Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:
Casology Challenge Week #287 (there was no graphic for this week to copy & paste)
The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #343

  

5 comments:

  1. How sweet, those little bunnies make me smile. I love that you have just used that soft background so that they are the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously soft background for those cutest of cute bunnies Angie. The butterflies finish it off perfectly. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super cute! Love the shading you've added to your bunnies and the watercolor is the perfect background. Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Your background is amazing! Love the coloring of the buns. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete