Recognition

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Stay Cozy Coffee



One more card today for the 2017 Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!


This card was made with Concord & 9th's "Cozy Up" stamps and dies.  I made a similar card to this one last year, you can see it HERE.  I love this set for the wintertime!  The background was made with Echo Park "Magical Plaid" stencil and clear embossing powder.   I used the same stencil on the 2 cups, one with pink ink and the other with blue.  I stamped the sentiment and cut out the circle, then added the steam so it would go off the circle onto the background.  There is only a few more days to enter a card for the hop - it's so much fun, I hope you join in!

7 comments:

  1. Neat design and layout and I love those colorful cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the design on the little cups matches the background design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cozy, love the sweet and clean design with cute cups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I do love that stenciled background again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS card Macimbalo! The little mugs are so cute and I love the die you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete