Recognition

Monday, November 20, 2017

Waving Hi Polar Bear



I had a little time to play in the cave today and watch part of my fav movie EVER - Christmas Vacation!  It's not even December yet and they are already starting to show it on TV.  That movie never fails to make me burst out laughing - it's just too funny!

So my card for today is made with blue, green and purple, Distress Oxide inks blended inside a die cut opening (I used Avery Elle Pinked Edges die) - then I added the MFT Edge border along the bottom and added the sentiment from MFT Polar Pals set.  I also used a bear and the bucket of fish from the same set.  I water colored them with Zigs and a water brush, then popped them up on foam tape for more dimension.  I added white gel pen for some snow and Nuvo glitter drops for other sparkly snow.  Love those Nuvo drops!  I had a lot of fun making this cute polar bear card and will send it to one of my grandkids that lives a few states away.  Miss those guys!

Here's another view where I tried to capture some of the sparkle - looks way sparklier in real life!


Hope your week is off to a great start and thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:


  

7 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable is that polar bear image. I love the little scene you made using him as well. Great snowy look I might add!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute. Christmas Vacation is my best friend's favourite Christmas movie too but I have to be truthful ~ I don't totally get the humour of it. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love how you colored this little guy up and created that great falling snow background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card :)))) Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge this time

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card to send during the winter--super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card! I love your blended background. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That polar bear is adorable! I love him. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at MMM for our Snow Challenge.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete