Recognition

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mod Squad Merry and Bright Challenge


Hello and welcome!  I am hosting this week's Mod Squad Challenge - Merry and Bright!

The challenge is to make either a Christmas card or a very bright colorful card!

Here's how I made my card:

I used Kitchen Sink Multi Step Christmas Lights stamp set to make the pretty lights on this card.  After stamping them I fussy cut them and popped them up on foam tape over a string of gold twine.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set and then cut the top panel with an MFT edge die, glued it to plaid paper from The Paper Studio and added a little bow.  To finish it off, I added lots of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the lights.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you can join the Mod Squad Challenge this week!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this. Your design is wonderful, and you have used those stamps perfectly. Great challenge, my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card design. I love those pretty colorful bulbs. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, funny how often I am drawn to your cards in galleries! And then, seriously no Glossy Accents on those bulbs? Those must be some amazing stamps and your stamping talent top notch! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, I love the dimension on the Christmas lights, fantastic stamping! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card,feel so warm...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that card design with the cute little bow - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete