Recognition

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Jugs 420 Color Week


Hello and welcome!  I'm hosting this week's challenge at and it's a Color Challenge!

Trina, is our guest designer this month and you can see her card and the whole DT HERE!
I have chosen, brown, gold and turquoise!


For my card I used stamps from Concord & 9th and colored them with Spectrum Noir,  Bic markers, and a Gelly Roll silver glitter pen.  The flower stamp is "Hello Lovely" and the sentiment is from "All Year Long" set.  The wood stamp background is from Joy Clair Stamps and it is stamped in light beige.  The sentiment was stamped in brown Staz-On ink.



Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our November challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as 1 of 2 Guest Designers for the month of January.  How to play: CLICK HERE!

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 23rd . The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3.


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Angie. This stamp is so versatile. Love the way you have used it and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I love the partial "wood grain" too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful. I love that background, and your flowers are amazing. And I really like that greeting stamp set - I think I need it. I have looked at it before after you sent me my birthday card. Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I love the wood grain background done with light colors. That versatile stamp set for birthdays is a must.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very gorgeous and those colors are just awesome together. I just placed an order to Concord & 9th but missed these sets. Oh, well, another time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Angie! I got a peek of it over on Instagram and I was so impressed! You really stole the show this week with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, love the understated wood grain background and the colours/colouring of your flowers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers on your pretty card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning birthday card. Love the sentiment! Utterly beautiful stamping and colouring. A really stunning card. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Birthday' challenge. We're so glad you did! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both the flower and the sentiment are amazing! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Angie! This would have to be one of my favourites from you. Such a beautiful card. Your background is perfect for that amazing floral display - and the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Angie. I love the colours you chose for this challenge. The wood background is a great touch to highlight your beautiful coloured blooms. I need a wood background stamp and I know where to look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That stamp was a perfect one to use with the colors, Angie, and I love them with the woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing! That floral image is awesome! And that background is amazing. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous! I love those beautiful flowers against that subtle woodgrain. Great choice of colors for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete