Recognition

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Care About You

    

I made a couple more cards to send to a few people I know that are dealing with some hard times right now and I hope they will feel the hugs I'm sending in these cards!

They are very similar and made with the same supplies.  I used MFT's "Deepest Sympathy" set for the sentiments and Joy Clair "Fall Leaves" with lots of Hero Arts fall colored inks.  I also added a lot of orange and yellow Nuvo clear Jewel drops.  

Here are close up views so you can see the Nuvo drops better:


   

I will enter one of these in:



  
 
  

7 comments:

  1. two beautiful cards Angie. How special to be able to encourage friends with such beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! These are both just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling FALLish’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous Fall card design. You are really rocking those my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These will definitely cheer people up!! I love the simplicity of it with the Fall leaves and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards with a lovely sentiment and nice Clean & Simple design! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful leaves falling around the sentiment! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Angie, I love both of them! The leaves and sentiment are so sweet.
    Thank you for playing along with Joy Clair November Challenge.
    We hope you will be playing along with Joy Clair December-January Challenge!

    ReplyDelete