Recognition

Monday, October 9, 2017

Sea You Soon


Hello and welcome!  I hope your week is off to a great start!
I made this card with a couple of challenges in mind.  I used MFT Mermazing stamp set for the sentiment and MFT Ocean Fun stamp set for all the other stamps.  Die used were MFT Pinked Edge Squares, and Stitched Rectangles.  I also used Clarity Stencil brushes with a Tim Holtz stencil for the background and a piece of acetate over the "sea" portion of the card.  The bubbles are filled in with Nuvo glitter drops.  Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll enter this in:




  

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I'd love to have you stop by and play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We have awesome prizes, lots of fun, and always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. I hope you will join the fun! www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely ! The background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card! Thank you for joining us at Make My MOnday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete