Recognition

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Santa Paws

I can't believe how fast My Favorite Things ships their orders!  I got this "Happy Pawlidays" two days after I ordered it!  Wowsers!  I just love this new set too!  So adorable!

This is a one layer card as the sweet pup is stamped on the inside.  The stitched frame is also MFT and it's called "Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window" die.  I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol, then added some Gelly Roll glitter pen to the lights and his nose.
The card base is Gina K Designs heavyweight card stock.

Here's a close up view:



I will enter this in:



       

5 comments:

  1. How adorable is your little puppy, tangled in the Christmas lights! So thrilled you shared this cutie in the Inkspirational, Addicted to Stamps and More and HLS October challenges!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and love the way you colored him and added that frame around him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable - especially tangled in the lights... aw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pawsitively adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. Your dog is so cute, entangled in Christmas lights. I like the idea of placing an image in a pierced window.
    Thank you for joining our challenge of HLS.
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete