Recognition

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Gnome Thank You

I made another card for a couple of challenges today and to continue building my thank you card stash!  This one was made with one of the Gnomes from MFT''s You Gnome Me set colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The grid behind him was made with washi tape that I bought last week at Dollar Tree and the sentiment is from a $1 stamp set I bought at Dollar Tree also!  The greenery is from Waffle Flower's "Leafy" set, one of my favorites EVER!!!  Some elements are adhered directly to the card and others are popped up with foam tape.  I love this little cute guy and the way he's peeking out to say Thank You!

Here's a close up view:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:


  

5 comments:

  1. Love him Angie. Nice to see him popping through the fern with that pretty pot of flowers. Nice background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet and adorable. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little gnome Angie! The grid background is the perfect backdrop. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love your coloring and those adorable leaves in the front. Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete