Recognition

Saturday, October 7, 2017

2017 World Card Making Day - Woohoo!

I have another card I made for a few challenges this special 2017 World Card Making Day!

This one was made with all dies from MFT Die-Namics sets.  I used Blueprints 26 for arch, banner and flags, Hello is also MFT, Scalloped edge border is MFT.  Other supplies used:  red and white card stock from my stash, a floral embossing folder, and red blue and white grid washi tape.

Here's another view:



I will enter this in:


  

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout and colors of this one. And, love how you used that big HELLO die. I have that one too and it has been ages since I have used it. Might have to change that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for entering the Lovely Layers challenge with Winnie & Walter! Such a cool card- love the myriad of layers! x

    ReplyDelete