Recognition

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Walking on Sunshine


I had a little time to play in the cave today and I was playing with some new goodies!  For the background on this card I used some new ink Simon Says Barely Beige with a new to me stamp from Joy Clair - Wood Background.  I left a space for the sentiment.  I was excited to play with the MFT Polynesian Paradise set and stamped a bunch of images from the set and used my Scan n Cut to cut them out.  I colored them with Zig Clean Color Markers, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen and some Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.  I arranged some die cuts on the card until I was happy with the layout and then glued some and popped some up for dimension.  After stamping the sentiment,  I trimmed the top panel down a little, adhered it to a Moonlit Fog card base from Gina K Designs and added some gems to the flowers.  So glad I had some time to play today!  I had to return my Grand dog Lambeau to the returning honeymoon couple today and the house is so quiet now that he's gone.....I already miss him!

Here's a close up view:

I will enter this in Darnell's super fun NBUS challenge #12 and Addicted to CAS Floral Challenge and Time Out Challenge #92

   

And here's my sweet grand dog Lambeau:

Such a cutie!

8 comments:

  1. What a bright sunny card. A fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and such lovely colourful stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, Angie! I love that wood background! It really makes your vibrant Polynesian flowers and parrots pop even more!! Great flower centers, too! I know what you mean about Lambeau. I always miss our granddogs when they go back home, too. Funny how they make an imprint even if they only come for a weekend! Thank you so much for playing in NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and fun card! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun, colorful and uplifting card. Love that subtle background, and the brightly and wonderfully colored die cuts!! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Angie. I love those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coloring and I love the soft woodgrain background.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete