Recognition

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Two Hearts Beat as One


Happy Saturday!  I hope you are having a great weekend so far!

I never seem to have an anniversary card when I need one, so today I made 3 for my stash.  One from turquoise and white and the other 2 from kraft and white.

I used the Memory Box music die along with sentiments from CAS-ual Fridays Heartbeats stamp set.
The white ones were stamped and the kraft one was heat embossed in white.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Here are close ups of each of them:

 

I will enter this white and kraft one in:


 

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are perfect anniversary ones. I love the three variations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, they look great in all colours! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply fabulous. Great combinations of colour

    ReplyDelete