Recognition

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Just Us Girls Photo Week #408




There's a new challenge this week - Photo Week and we hope you will play along!
I just love this picture that Maria chose for the challenge and I hope it inspires you to participate!
Please stop by the JUGS blog to see our guest designer, Darnell's card along with the whole DT!


For my card I used a pineapple stamp from Studio G and colored it with Gelly Roll pens in Green Star and Copper Star, copper laminate and letter dies from my stash!  




We hope you will play along!  If you win Chic of the Week in any of our August challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of October. 
We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! 


9 comments:

  1. Awesome CAS card - that copper border is stunning~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy with the shimmery border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS creation! That pineapple is super cute and I love all of the copper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that border too Angie. Perfect to showcase that very tropical pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card, Angie, and I love that copper and the way you used it to border your pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you framed in your pineapple! Great card! Lots of Hugs headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! Love that border shine and that pineapple! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, I'm a sucker for anything involving copper, Angie, and I love how it works with the awesome pineapple image! I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with you at JUGS!! I hope things are okay with your daughter in Houston. Lots of hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome take on the challenge, love that you used the copper. Really makes everything pop!! Thinking about you tonight......hope all will be well. Hugs~

    ReplyDelete