Recognition

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Best Buds - I'm Always Here

I had a little time to play in the cave today....so I made this Best Buds card.  I got out some EK Tools Assorted Wood Sheets and die cut some of them.  I used a stitched window dies from my stash for the 3 cute little kitties to peek out of.   I stamped the 3 kitties and then cut them out with my Scan n Cut, then colored them with Zigs.  I put it all on a white panel cut with some Gina Marie Wonky stitched rectangle dies, adhered that to a piece of wood sheet that was on a card base.  The sentiment is from Stampendous.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your week is going great!

I will enter this in:


        

11 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the window frame and of course you had me at "kittens" Thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for the Wood is Good challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute window card, love the little kitties. I'm going to CASE this using ghosts and/or pumpkins for my great-grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, just love the kitties and the wonky frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, these three cat buds are adorable! I love that they are all peeking out of neighboring windows. So cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh!! Angie, those cats are adorable!! Lovely card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those MFT kitties are adorable and so cute peeking out the window! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of making the three panels into a window frame. Great idea for the sketch. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. So happy you could join in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card - love the wonky border! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete