Recognition

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Just Us Girls Photo Week #403 - New Challenge



Hi there, today is the start of the new challenge at Just Us Girls!
Here's the inspiration photo:



And a closer look:



For my card, I used Lawn Fawn Gingham Backdrops stamp set with red ink on white card stock for the gingham and the sentiment from the same set.  The fruit stamps are from a set I picked up at Tuesday Morning in their clearance section "American Crafts Dear Lizzy" stamp set.  I stamped them with multi colors of inks, then colored parts of them with Zig markers.  I also added one watermelon puffy sticker on the outside and two more stickers on the inside, one popsicle and one snow cone - both were from an older Simon Says kit.  I added a few highlights with a white gel pen.  Lastly I added lots of Nuvo Jewel Drops in "Strawberry Coulis" and "Key Lime" to simulate juices popping out of the fruit.

Stop by JUGS blog and see all the great cards from the DT for some more inspiration and then join us in this fun challenge!

Here are a few more views:


Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of September.  How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. . After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 27th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3.



I will enter this in:


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous fruity design! Makes my mouth water. Looks delicious and colored so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious, Angie ... those juicy fruits are fabulous ... and I love the gingham 'table cloth' in the background! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Angie! Your gingham frame stamp is Awesome! I would totally use that!! I think I will go hunting! Thanks...I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love the scattered Nuvo Jewel Drops paired with the fruit and that gingham background is something I think I need to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the summer picnic theme with the red gingham! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how i am looking forward to summer days now after seeing your selection of deliciousness. You have captured everything from that lovely photo. Love the different coloured drops to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your juicy fruit images, Angie, and that sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE this card. The watermelon slices are beautiful, and so is your design. What I love the most are all those Jewel Drops, the colors are perfect. This card is so interesting, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete