Recognition

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hero Arts Stencils with Stamps

     

Hi there!  I'm over at the a2z scrapbooking blog with this card - check it out HERE!

I think I really have a thing for stencils so today I used a stencil and stamp combination technique.
I used the stencil with some inks and then moved it over slightly and inked it again in different colors, to give it a different look.  Then I stamped the tiny stars and hearts in the center of each Asian flower.
  
I used:  Hero Arts Bold Asian Flower Stencil, Distress inks, Gina K heavyweight card stock,  Hero Arts You're So Lovely stamp set (for the hello), and the Hero Arts Love Little Heart stamp (Love sentiment),  From my stash I used some star dies, a scalloped stitched rectangle die,  and a few tiny heart and star stamps.

Hope you enter a project in the Anything Goes Challenge this month at a2zscrapbooking!
There's one day left!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stenciled cards. These really make a big statement in design and colors.

    ReplyDelete