Recognition

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Fidget Spinner Cards

I watched this how to video by May May Made It so I could make some spinner cards for my grandkids!  She has both PDF patterns and SVG cut files and super instructions if you are interested in making these!   They really do spin, fast too!
I'm very grateful she shares so much crafting knowledge with all of us!
She is such a great inspiration to crafters everywhere!


And here is a pink and purple one for my youngest granddaughter who is just starting kindergarten in the fall!


Supplies used for the pink one:
Hero Arts Unicorn Stamp & Cut
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
Nuvo Glitter Drops
White and pink card stocks
One flower brad
Lots of foam tape
1" and 3/4" circle punch


Supplies used for the others:
Card stock, patterned paper and washi tape from my stash
Gold brads colored with black marker
Nuvo Glitter Drops
Lots of foam tape
Die cut letters from my stash

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are individual pictures of each of the 4 red and black spinners:

          

I will enter the plaid heart one in:
Brown Sugar Challenge #258


4 comments:

  1. I watched that video too and will be making one for our grandson's birthday in October. Yours are so stinkin' CUTE!!! Love every one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! they look awesome Angie. Gotta go watch how to make them. Certainly would be a fantabulous card for any little one's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool and I am not as dangerous as the other real type. And, they don't allow the real ones in school either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun ... I love it !! Thank you so much for joining the fun at Brown Sugar Challenge.
    Dawn (DT)

    ReplyDelete