Recognition

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Dimensional Butterfly with Stripes





I used Clarity Stencil Brushes with Hero Arts Shadow inks and Distress Inks with the Tim Holtz "Stripes" stencil.  Then I ran the card through my Big Shot with the Hero Arts Fancy Swallowtail Butterfly, but for the top cutting plate, I used the Tim Holtz Dimensional cutting pad so that the center of the butterfly did not cut.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Cas-ual Fridays "Wonderful Words" stamp set.  I masked off the inside of the card and swiped the darker pink ink on the inside so when you look through the butterfly, you see pink instead of white.  Lastly I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the butterfly and Nuvo Jewel drops in strawberry coulis embellishments.  


     

I had planned to enter this in the CAS-ual Friday's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge, but I missed the deadline! Oops!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!. Love the gradiation of colors ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!. Love the gradiation of colors ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! The colors really show off that lovely die cut!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the colors and the partial cut butterfly.

    ReplyDelete