Recognition

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Zipper Top Secret Messages

Today I pulled out my Mama Elephant Zipper die and the stamps that go with it "Just a Note" to make 2 cards for family members.  I used Hero Arts OWH Lil Hoot stamp set for both cards.
I also plan to enter this first one in the A Blog Named Hero Interactive Challenge.

The hidden message under the pull tab is "I Love You Just the Way You Are".  I used a couple of circle dies from my stash for the dots and for masking so I could ink them with an ink dauber and some teal ink.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. So cute and a great idea to have a secret message. Makes it so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, the zipper window is a fun interactive element. Thank you for sharing your card at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete