Recognition

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Two CAS cards


I got some happy mail today so I just had to play with it!  The die (Floral Sparkle) and stamp set (Thoughtful Messages) are from Simon Says, and the embellishments are Nuvo Jewel Drops.
I made one birthday card and one thinking of you card.  

On the birthday one below, I added a watercolor panel underneath the die cut and on the other card I put a blue card stock panel under the die cut.

I will enter the birthday card in:
AAA Cards Birthday Game #91 (Happy 3rd!)
and the thinking of you card in:
Just Us Girls Challenge #396

I will enter the Thinking of you card in:
Stamplorations june CAS Challenge

  




7 comments:

  1. What a great die you used and those cards are just gorgeous! Wow! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo drooling over that die and the way you've used it on your cards is just fabulous. Two little beauties Macimbalo. Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are gorgeous! I love how you used that floral die. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are just lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these beautiful cards! Thanks for joining our birthday celebration at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully CAS. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS cards!!! Love the way you've used the die! Thanks so much for playing along the STAMPlorations CAS challenge

    ReplyDelete