Recognition

Friday, June 2, 2017

Succulents - All Things Grow with Love


I made this fun succulents card with a few left over cacti from a past Simon Says Kit.  There were 9 of the printed on one piece of card stock so I used my S&C to cut these 3 out, then colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and Sparkle pens.  I started with a piece of watercolored paper and some dies from my stash.  The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's "Love Blooms" set heat embossed in white on black card stock.  I used various circle dies to make the center circles, then my score board to score 3 lines down each side and inserted a thin strip of black card stock in between the score lines.  I trimmed down the edges of the water color paper and mounted the panel on a black panel, then on a white card base.   The water droplets are rain stones from Papertrey Ink.  I will enter this in:


    
Here are a few more views and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - LOVE that background and the black die cut is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! It seems I see succulents all over the place these days on card designs. They are so cool. I remember I grew something called a Hen and Chicks which I think were succulents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and I love the background you've created, it's perfect! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, how I love this. beautiful background and love the layout AND the cool cutout window....it all really shows off the gorgeous succulents. thanks for linking up to curtain call AND reverse Confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty! I love that close up that shows off all that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete