Recognition

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Plum pink and beige Birthday Wishes




I used the Altenew Floral Layers A and B stencils along with beige, and soft pink ink, then fussy cut just the flowers out and arranged them on a plum background.  I cut the scalloped rectangle (with Wplus9 die) and then matted it on a black panel then on a beige panel, then on a Gina K Designs card base.  The sentiment is from Altenew Birthday Greetings stamps set heat emboss in white and fussy cut with a border before adhering it to the card.  Lastly I added a few clear rain drops for bling.

I will be entering this in:

   


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and flowers! love the plum colour and scalloped edge and the sentiment and dew drops set it off so perfectly too.Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very gorgeous. I wanted to order this set and they were all out. I hope I can find it somewhere else as I love all the creations I have seen made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, I love your color palette!!! Those stencils are fabulous and you have used them perfectly here. Really, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to use these stencils and you have really made them shine! What a beautiful design, and can I just say thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete