Recognition

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Here Comes the Sun!


I used a digi stamp offered during last Spring's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:  Verve Free Rise and Shine Digi Stamp.  It was free for a limited time and now it is no longer available for free.)  The sentiment and coffee cup are both fro that set.  The sun die is from Wplus9 and the flip flops are from Newton's Nook's "Sun-Kissed Santa" set....they have holly on the toes, so I covered that with a heart brad.  I have so few summer stamps that I am having to repurpose Christmas and other stamps to make summer coffee cards!  I guess I need to find a good summer set!  The background is patterned paper from an older Simon Says Kit, and the sunglasses are from the May Simon Says Animation Kit.  I colored the sun, coffee cup and flip flops with Spectrum Noir markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you leave a comment, I thank you so very much - I read them all and really appreciate your words of encouragement!

I will enter this in:

     


17 comments:

  1. Gotta love flip flops and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunglasses are so cute perched over the sun. Great, fun card. I like how you repurposed the flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunglasses! - great inspired card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and summery card with such cute elements, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, such a fun card with gorgeous inking. Those flip flops are perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun shining in your coffee on the beach, such a lovely thought, while typing this comment at my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so fun! The flip flops remind me of "Lindsay Phillips" where they have all kinds of cute things (like your hearts) to add to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that background paper and how you repurposed those flip flops! Very pretty, summery card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This just screams summer! Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Yummy background and love all of the elements...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love that hot summery background!! And the icons are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sunglasses on the sun is such a novel idea. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and who can resist sun glasses on the sun? Great background. I thought it might be the new oxide inks, but the patterned paper is so perfect. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge Summer Fun.

    ReplyDelete