Recognition

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CASology Guest Designer - New Challenge Theme FLY



Hi and thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm very excited to be invited again to guest design at CASology today for their new challenge:



I had a lot of fun making this card and plan to send it to a family member!
Here are the details:
I used Avery Elle "Sending" set for the heart and dotted lines, the bird is from Newton's Nook set called "Birthday Flutter", and the sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas "Home Tweet Home" set.  After stamping the images, I die cut the shape with a die from my stash.  I then used Post-It notes to mask off the heart, bird and clouds (I used a cloud punch) and used lots of different colors of blue and teal ink with a sponge dauber to color the sky and background.  I then cut the same shape out of the front of the card and inset the colored shape into the opening.  I heat embossed the sentiment and cut a little banner for contrast.  The bird and heart were colored with Zig Clean Color Brushes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  It's an honor to be get to guest design again with the CASology challenge!  I love how their challenges really make you put your thinking cap on and I LOVE all the gorgeous creative inspiration from the super talented design team!
Check out their creations this week here.
Thanks so much for asking me!


Here are a few more views:

6 comments:

  1. I just love this sweet little sky scene! So happy you could join us as our guest designer this week at CASology, Angie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a delightful and fun card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another darling card, you've got sand and sky covered. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, sweet scene, Angie! It's great having you Guest Designing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable scene, Angie!! Love the bright colours and amazing sponged sky. So glad you could guest with us at CASology again, Angie!!

    ReplyDelete