Recognition

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Bday Black & White plus 2 more


Hi and thanks for stopping by!  These cards were based on the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches Challenge - see link and graphic below.  I will enter the black and white one in their challenge.  The others were made to boost up my bday card stash.  The background was made with Altenew Floral Layering Stencils A and B.  The purple and peach ones were inked and the black and white one was embossed with silver pearl embossing powder for stencil A and platinum embossing powder for stencil B.  The sentiment for that one is from Hero Arts "hello stamp and cut" and the birthday card sentiments come from Altenew Birthday Messages.



  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! The embossed stencil looks so elegant and striking. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just gorgeous!! My favorite is the black & white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the results you get with that stencil. One of these days I need to find some for me as I really like your cards. Last time I looked they were out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you have made me want to go right out and buy those stencils. They are fabulous, and your color choices are genius!!! I love all these to pieces, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete