Recognition

Monday, May 1, 2017

Wild Giraffes



Working to build up my stash of kids cards in the cave - YAY!

These two variations of cards were made with some piercing dies along with stamps from the SSS April Kit.  I haven't had much time to play with this set, but I hope to make more kids cards this week with this set.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink and my Spectrum Noir markers, including sparkle marker to make these 2 cards.  For the first one, I punch out the pierced pieces and on the 2nd one I didn't and mounted a piece of card stock on the back so they would stay put.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your week is off to a great start!


 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! What an adorable image. Love this cute CAS card. Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganz super gemacht!
    Danke daß du bei den Sweet Stampers mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous CAS card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really made me smile! Just SO cute!

    ReplyDelete