Recognition

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Watercolor Bliss and another CASE card....


I made several cards with the SSS June kit today.....here are 2 of them, one is original and the second is a CASE of Heather Ruwe's card in the sample flyer that comes in the kit.

I received me SSS June kit today and I've played with it more in one day than I have the last 2 kits!  I haven't even touched the last kit because of those animation stamps - I got that kit thinking it would be fun to make those kind of cards for my grandkids, but after watching a few videos on YouTube, I've decided it's going into my destash pile....too much work for not much excitement in a card!  Give me CAS any day!  

For my first card all the supplies came from the kit except the watercolor background and the white embossing.

Here's a link to Heather Ruwe's card:  CARD I CASED


Here's the CASE of Heather Ruwe's card:

Everything came from the kit for this second card except the heart dies and white embossing.

I'm really glad I got this kit because it has beautiful papers and stamps in it.  I need to be working on some awesome wedding cards for my daughter's upcoming wedding this fall!

I had fun playing today - I hope your weekend is going great so far!

I will enter the first card in:
Unicorn Special Occassion Challenge #21
Stamp Ink and Paper Challenge #100
This new stamp set in the kit is going to be one of my favorites!!!

  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Macimbalo! Love that gorgeous watercolor background! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is STUNNING...and I love what you've done with it! Might have to check out that kit myself! Thanks for sharing this with us at SIP this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete