Recognition

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Stay Warm Socks


I did a little heat embossing and die cutting today in the cave!  First I used Echo Park "Magic Plaid" stencil with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder to get this pretty tone on tone background, then I die cut the inverted stitched, scalloped circle from the front.  I stamped the "Stay Warm" from Concord & 9th's "Cozy Up" stamp set on the inside of the card.  I stamped and die cut the socks from the same set, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and added them to the card front.

I will enter this in:



Here are a few more views and thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love those cosy socks. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and I love those cozy socks you made. This would be a great winter time card design. Even today we are having a chilly one. And, rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and loving those cute socks, wonderful shimmering embossing and a classy design too. Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete