Recognition

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

New Mod Squad Challenge "Birthday Bash"

    

There's a brand new challenge over at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog starting today!  I hope you can join the fun - the theme is "Birthday Bash!"  It's easy - just make a birthday creation and enter to win a $25 gift card to Tupelo Designs, LLC - and they have FREE SHIPPING, so thats $25 worth of product.  Tupelo Designs, LLC has LOTS of goodies from many, many manufacturers and you are sure to fine exactly what you are looking for!

For my first card,  I used the new Concord & 9th Floral Fill-In Stencil set on a piece of Concord & 9th Floral Fill-In Patterned Paper with Hero Arts inks then added Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker.  The paper is 6" X 6" so I cut it diagonally so I could make two cards from one sheet.  The sentiment is from Altenew Birthday Greetings stamp set stamped in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder and then I added few sequins.  

My second card was made with an inks from My Favorite Things Premium Ink Cubes set 17 swiped down the front panel.  I then lightly stamped "Cheers" in the Wild Wisteria cube from the stamp set My Favorite Things "Uncorked" stamp set all over the background.  I cut two wine glasses with the Reverse Confetti Cuts "Clink" die set then added a few strips of black and wisteria card stock to the card before adding the tilted wine glasses.  I used another stamp from the same set for the inside of the card.  You can see it i the last picture below.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will go over to the Mod Squad Challenge Blog and join us this week for a really fun Birthday Bash Challenge!



Here are a few more views:


I will also enter this floral card in the
Double D Floral Galore Challenge





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. One is always needing birthday cards the most I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Verna, you are always so sweet to leave kind comments!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards. I especially love the one with the flowers, but I really like both very much. Great challenge, you should get a lot of takers!!! Let me know if you need help with comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I've been loving all these cards you're creating ... what wonderful inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, heck, I keep finding another fabulous card from you! I have to say I love how you did the background on your wine card. Cute set for a birthday. I've enjoyed all your cards for our Double D Flowers Galore challenge!

    ReplyDelete